Cecil Green Park is situated in a residential area. We require all our guests and patrons to acknowledge this and work with our team on taking the necessary steps to ensure that we respect our neighbors, especially when it comes to noise management in the evening and late hours.
Our Policies for noise management include
- No outside amplified music after 9pm.
- All South facing doors and windows must be closed after 9pm.
- Vendor vehicles will not be permitted to access the loading bay or drive way after 10pm unless specifically managed and accompanied by onsite security.
- We ask guests to exit along the western side of the house, follow our pathway to parking lot.
- A security guard and signage will be placed onsite from 10 pm – 2 am to encourage patrons to keep noise to a minimum when leaving Cecil Green Park House
Event-related Contact: The event host is the contact person on site. The host is onsite until event completion and can be contacted at 604-822-3585.
Event Times: Events are booked 7 days a week and can run till 1am (as per the liquor permit).
We respect and work along with all our neighbors located on the North Side of UBC Point Grey Campus. In order to facilitate communication, comments or incident reports please fill out the following form. A representative from Cecil Green Park House will respond within two business days.