We’re up front with our rates to help make planning a little bit faster.
For Friday, Saturday, and Sunday rates during our high season, please see our Wedding Rates.
High Season: April 1 – October 31
Low Season: November 1 – March 31
||9am – 5pm
||5pm – 1am*
|Monday – Sunday*
||$350/hr (4hr min)
||$500/hr (3hr min)
*Evening rates apply to events that end during the window provided. ie. 2pm – 7pm booking would be subject to evening rates.
*Sunday end time is 12am.
All rental rates include:
- Access to the main floor of the house, covered terrace, garden & grounds
- Tables & chairs
- Set up & take-down of your floor plan as discussed with Sage Catering
- Pre- and post-event cleaning
- Boardroom style library for green room, VIP meetings, or breakout room.
Additional standard costs include
||5% of total rental fees
|SOCAN/RE:Sound fees (learn more)
|Lower-Level Boardroom as second meeting/breakout room
|Bose speaker + wireless microphone
| Additional Speaker
|Wireless microphone only
- Booking times are when you have access to the venue. All setup and teardown must be completed during your booking window.
- Additional hours may be added for an hourly rate within 2 weeks of event date, if available.
- For a Friday Evening, Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday that falls on a statutory holiday weekend, rental rates are High Season Saturday rate plus an additional $650 fee per booking to cover staff costs.
- Please note that Sage Catering will also have increased staffing fees due to statutory holiday bookings
- Upon booking, $700.00 will be taken as a damage deposit. This will be refunded to you after the event. Any damages, overtime, or excessive fees will be applied to the damage deposit.
- Payment for all rentals is accepted by cheque or credit card.
- Cecil Green Park House is exclusively served by Sage Catering.
- Notice of cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations will be charged a penalty according to the following percentages of the original rental fee:
|Time of booking to 365 days prior to event date
|181 days to 364 days prior to event date
|91 days to 180 days prior to event date
|90 days prior to event date